Sunday, January 18, 2015

1st Fluro CFL Cabnit grow

my 1st CFL/Fluro grow in my room haha. not an experienced grow haha still learning ALOT! so please leave some comments on some tip n tricks and what I should...

Grow Big Dank Buds with CFL grow lights from CFL-GrowLight.com

"THE MOST LIGHT IN A SMALL SPACE"

Units for all sizes of grow room or cabinets from 400w to 4,800w units.

"I'M SAVING 60% OFF MY POWER BILL WITH YOUR CFL'S"

POWERFUL 4,800 watt equivelent CFL units made for flowering!

"I'M GETTING ALMOST 3 INCHES A DAY IN VEG!"

Call or visit CFL-GrowLight.com 503-358-9584

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.
    I am William Smith and I am from UK. If you need any kind of help for assignments then you can visit our official website Dissertationproviders.co.uk (Dissertation Help UK) which provides you an expert team that helps with your assignments.
    For More:
    Global Assignment Help services
    finance dissertation writing services
    Online Sociology Dissertation Help
    psychology homework help services
    Do My Math Homework online

    ReplyDelete